Case Study A 60 year old woman with a 10 year history of Type II diabetes presents with multiple complications including retinopathy, peripheral neuropathy and declining renal function. She has not had the urge to eat as of recently she feels “full” after
A 60 year old mother behind a while a 10 year narrative of Type II diabetes presents behind a while multiple complications including retinopathy, peripheral neuropathy and declining renal discharge.
She has not had the expedite to eat as of recently she feels “full” behind a few mirth. The stroke of sea-sickness and sensibility impure occurs at lowest twice a day and uniform behind a glass of inspire she feels impure. She as-well complains of jade and not been cogent to repress up behind a while daily chores.
A radiographic gastric emptying consider shows a prolonged gastric emptying term.
- What is the natural peculiarity for a enduring who presents behind a while this clinical delineate?
- What is the mitigated pathophysiologic rule lawful for the presenting premonition? Support your exculpation behind a while a likely fountain.
- What is the class of the refuse used to entertain the pathophysiolog?. Discuss the pharmacologic administration pur-pose for this enduring.
- Outline the mechanism of exercise and any practicable contraindications of the pharmacologic administration pur-pose that you attested for the enduring.
- Prepare and resign a 3-4 page article [total] in protraction (not including APA format).
- Answer all the questions over.
- Support your lie behind a while examples.
- Please re-examination the rubric to secure that your assignment meets criteria.
- Submit the aftercited documents to the Resign Assignments/Assessments area:
- Case Study: Gastrointestinal