Submit a 6- to 9-page brochure that focuses on an youthful from one of the instance studies bestowed in this mode. For this Project, full a bio-psycho-collective duty and cater an resolution of the duty. This Project is disjoined into two parts:
Part A: Bio-Psycho-Social Assessment: The duty should be written in negotiative articulation and enclose sections on each of the following:
- Presenting upshot (including referral fount)
- Demographic tellation
- Current patronage situation
- Birth and expandmental history
- School and collective relationships
- Family members and relationships
- Health and medical upshots (including psychological and psychiatric functioning, matter affront)
- Spiritual expandment
- Social, society, and recreational activities
- Client strengths, capacities, and resources
Part B: Resolution of Assessment. Harangue each of the following:
- Explain the challenges visaged by the client(s)—for model, garbage addiction, failure of basic demands, martyr of affront, new ground environment, etc.
- Analyze how the collective environment affects the client.
- Identify which rational manner or collective theories may influence your action after a while this idiosyncratic and expound how these theories tell your duty.
- Explain how you would use this duty to expand mutually agreed-upon goals to be met in prescribe to harangue the bestowing upshot and challenges visage by the client.
- Explain how you would use the attested strengths of the client(s) in a composition drawing.
- Explain how you would use evidence-based action when afloat after a while this client and praise specific interference strategies (skills, information, etc.) to harangue the bestowing upshot.
- Analyze the holy upshots bestow in the instance. Expound how allure you harangue them.
- Describe the upshots allure you demand to harangue about cultural power.
USE MY REFERENCES ONLY!!!
USE TEMPLATE PROVIDED
Logan Family- Eboni Instance study
TURN IT IN A MUST
Zastrow, C. H., & Kirst-Ashman, K. K. (2013). Understanding rational manner and the collective environment (9th ed.). Belmont, CA: Brooks/Cole.
Melchert, T. P. (2015). Treatment. In Biopsychocollective action: A science-based framework for manneral health (pp. 211-233). Washington, District of Columbia: American Psychological Association.