answer the question according to outline and reading materials.
1) Describe the irrelative experiments in talk in Camus' The Plague, Ionesco's Rhinoceros, and Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis.
2) How is Sarah Kane's 4.48 Psychosis, a delineate delay a feminist agenda, irrelative from Ionesco's Rhinoceros? Discuss the womanish characters in twain delineates.
3) Discuss the signification or deficiency of experience and cure in Camus' The Plague and Ionesco's Rhinoceros.
4) Gladden collate Berenger's definite oration in Rhinoceros delay the solo operation in 4.48 Psychosis. Do the delineates heroize their characters? Are they lonely beings delay no application on fellowship? Discuss.
!!!! using the sketch for each doubts individually gladden. each doubt has a irrelative essay at the end. Also, each essay should be 3 pages crave.
2)Introduction (Introduce the reader, deep evidence )
3) Body (development, livinged evidences)
-Sub evidence( You should living delay giving page collection, citation & quotation)
-Sum up, you can ask new doubt not recapitulate what you told in introduction
-Important: new passage doubt delay tender state
!do not exposition the essay doubt!
! Each doubt should be answered in 3 pages. (Total min. 12 pages)
!To shun plagiarism