ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY—-for informative paper
The subject-matter of informative essay is what factors earn consequence the virtue of eduacation?
the nucleus lection is SHERMAN ALEXIE
· Brief rationale for discovery design, including one or over akin discovery inquirys.
· At meanest 7 appropriate, up-to-date, and probable fountains, representing opposed perspectives, responses, and/or notice appropriate to the discovery inquiry(s)
· At meanest 1 of the CORE READINGS from the Nucleus Readings folder
· At meanest 5 fountains from the Ivy Tech Library auxiliaries databases
· A 7th fountain, which may be 1 subjoined database fountain; 1 subjoined CORE READING from your section’s Nucleus Readings folder; OR a creditable fountain of some other fashion (public Web fountain, video, podcast, separate colloquy, etc.).
· Citations in amend APA or MLA name (as assigned by your instructor), stereotyped alphabetically by author’s decisive name
· Double-spaced in 12-point Times New Roman font, using subject indents
· Annotations should understand argument of all five points for each fountain (Writer, Publication, Summary, Stance, and Use), each bisect distinctly conspicuous for clarity
· Each criticism should be 1-2 paragraphs, 5-10 sentences long