Annotated Bibliography: Doctoral Identity
Annotations are pictorial and ticklish assessments of attainment that succor investigationers to evaluate texts and indicate regard in relation to a detail investigation plan. Ultimately, they are a note-taking instrument that fosters ticklish thinking, demonstrates understanding, and evaluates the rise symbolical for feasible posterior use. In this assignment, you allure unravel and annotate three declaration.
- Locate the declaration by Baker and Pifer (2011), Gardner (2009), and Smith and Hatmaker (2014) in the Course Materials for this question.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric antecedent to opening the assignment to grace everyday delay the expectations for lucky completion.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA mode for their letter assignments. Review the GCU APA Mode Guide for Letter located in the Student Success Center. Note: A name page is required for this assignment, but a regard page is not required past the regards are interjacent delay the annotations.
- Refer to the wealth, “Preparing Annotated Bibliographies” located in the Student Success Center, for added direction on completing this assignment in the misapply mode. Use “Sample APA Annotated Bibliography” stance in this wealth.
- You are required to comply this assignment to LopesWrite. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Read the declaration by Baker & Pifer (2011), Gardner (2009), and Smith & Hatmaker (2014). These declaration and the perennial links to them are located in the Course Materials for Question 2.
Provide an annotated bibliography (750-900 accounts completion, still the regard notes) of the declaration. Including the forthcoming for each expression:
- A regard silence formatted according to APA mode guidelines. The regard silence is not interjacent in the completion acnumber number.
- An annotation (250-300 accounts) of the expression. Annotations are pictorial and ticklish assessments of co-ordinate reviewed declaration. Annotations summarize the key concepts and evaluate the expression for its strengths and weaknesses. Why was the consider conducted? What was the population studied? What did the investigationer(s) finish? What other knowledge about this consider do you like is rare or expressive to foreclosure? Are there inequitable statements made by the inventor you craving to restrain?