Agenda comparison Grids
work on an Agenda Comparison Grid to parallel the contact of the current/sitting U.S. moderator and the two earlier moderators’ agendas on the healthcare individual you clarified for consider. In this Discussion, you allure distribute your earliest draw delay your colleagues to take feedback to be applied to your conclusive account. APA citation and reference
- Review the Resources and mirror on the significance of agenda setting.
- Consider how federal agendas raise healthcare issues and how these healthcare issues befit agenda priorities.
- Review Part 1 of the Module 1 Assignment and adequate the requirements for this Discussion.
he Assignment: (1- to 2-page Comparison Grid, 1-Page Analysis, and 1-page Fact Sheet)
Part 1: Agenda Comparison Grid
Milstead, J. A., & Short, N. M. (2019). Health management and politics: A nurse’s guide (6th ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett Learning.
- Chapter 1, “Informing Public Policy: An Important Role for Registered Nurses” (pp. 11–13 merely)
- Chapter 2, “Agenda Setting: What Rises to a Policymaker’s Attention?” (pp. 17–36)
- Chapter 10, “Overview: The Economics and Finance of Health Care” (pp. 171–180)
- Chapter 12, “An Insider’s Guide to Engaging in Management Activities”
- “Creating a Fact Sheet” (pp. 217-221)