Posted: October 27th, 2022
I have 2 similar research assignments that requires original and quality work, also, good writing and grammar (with information needed attached) .
Please look over the assignments and see if you can do it (need original and quality work!! If there’s any question regarding the criteria of the assignments please dm me
For this research assignment, please see the information below about what you should
include in your submission as well as the grading expectations for this assignment.
You will conduct research on the development of the Industrial Revolution, its effects on
society, and specific developments that came out of this period. Create a report that is
attractive, creative and professional. Here are the three required components of this
1. Industrial Revolution Factors – answer the following prompt as you select and
defend what you believe to be the most important factor that allowed a country
to industrialize. There is no single correct choice, so just make your decision and
defend it well.
● Out of the five factors needed for a country to industrialize, evaluate which factor
(you may only choose one) is the most important and influential. Be sure to
defend your answer with historical evidence. The five factors of industrialization
are land (size of area and usability), labor (workers), capital (money),
entrepreneurs, and natural resources.
2. Life During the Industrial Revolution – answer the following prompt as you select
and report on one aspect of society that changed during and/or as a result of the
● Investigate a specific aspect of life during the Industrial Revolution, specifically
describing the changes that occurred in society as a result of industrialization.
3. Top Ten List of Industrial Revolution Developments – investigate the inventions,
improvements, and new developments that occurred during the Industrial
Revolution, and create a top ten list of what you believe to be the most
important. Your number one should be what you believe to be the top
development of the period, and you should provide a paragraph defense of why
you made this choice. All other numbers (2-10) do NOT require any defense.
As always quality of writing is more important than the length. A good gauge for length
would be about one page for each item listed above for a total of three pages. The
information found in the textbook is useful and may be a good place to start, but you will
probably need to use additional sources and have the freedom to use any source. Cite
all sources, and this information should be included on the bottom of the last page of
your research. Any assignments received without citations will receive a zero. Also cite
any clip art or pictures used.
Rubric – 40
– Thoroughness, accuracy, analysis of Industrial Revolution Factors (9 marks
– Thoroughness, accuracy, analysis of Life During the Industrial Revolution (9
– Completion of Top Ten (10 marks
– Analysis and defense of #1 of Top Ten (3 marks
– Organization, creativity, good aesthetics, attractive, use of color, pictures (5
– Professionally written: grammar, mechanics, structure (4 marks
In order to complete this assignment, select one of the following choices:
1. The Pacific Rim (including but not limited to Micronesia, Polynesia, New Zealand, and New
Guinea) – choose one area in Oceania that interests you. Do some basic research and address
the investigative questions of who, what, when, and where about the area. Then, address the
how and why component related to the influence and impact of this area on the world.
2. Australia – Do some basic research and address the investigative questions of who, what,
when, and where about the country, including native peoples and the role of “outside”
explorers. Then, address the how and why component related to the influence and impact of
this country on the world.
This is a 20 point assignment, so review the assignment expectations before submitting your
work. You have the freedom to submit your work as a document (Word/Google Doc),
PowerPoint/Slides, Prezi, or as a video. Choose to be creative with your submission.
Rubric – 20 marks
– Basic information of the choice (who, what, when, where) (8 marks
– Influence and impact of the choice (why, why) (7 marks
– Creativity, aesthetics, organization, and professionalism of submitted work (5 marks
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.