1. Given the vastness of the Internet, e-commerce sites are breached daily, yet many choose not to report it. What are some of the steps a company can take to curtail cyber-criminal activity from within a business? E-commerce 75 words
2. Do you agree with the practice of online marketers to use databases, data warehouses, data mining, and profiling technologies to identify exactly who the online customer is and what he or she wants? Why, or why not? E-Commerce 75 words
3. Throughout this course, you have completed homework and assessments in MyMathLab, and you also have completed one assignment in Blackboard. Each of these tasks required you to use different methods for entering in the answers and submitting the assignment. For example, homework assignments require you to use the MyMathLab symbol toolbox, assessments require that you show your work in the show work window, and Blackboard assignments require you to upload a document into Blackboard. For this discussion board question, describe a challenge that you encountered while using these different platforms to submit your assignments. How did you overcome this challenge? Additionally, what tools do you use to help you submit these different types of assignments in an efficient manner? Math 75 words
4. Throughout this course, you have had access to unit study guides, reference sheets, note-taking guides, instructional videos, and learning aids. As we get closer to Unit VIII and the end of the course, how can you utilize these resources to start preparing for the comprehensive final exam? Next, describe your method for studying for exams. Math 75 words
5. Besides feedback during an evaluation, what other measures can you employ to facilitate employee improvement when there are noted deficiencies? Offer three options, and explain which you feel would work best, and explain why. Human Resource 75 words
6. Share an example based on your own experiences where the characteristics of a leader who you worked for had a clear impact on the employees or the organization. Explain why this leader was either effective or ineffective. What are the lessons learned that you can apply to your own leadership development?Human Resource 75 words
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more